We advise you in dealings with public administrations, state entities, and autonomous and local public sectors as well as with individuals and companies.
The support of a professional is very important when dealing with public administrations; At ETL GLOBAL NEXUM we have extensive experience with regard to public entities.
The main areas in which we can help you are:
- Preventive advice in the form of issuing reports and preliminary studies, systems for resolving queries by email, etc.
- Participation in negotiations
- Advice on thepreparationof contracts or offers
- Monitoring and intervention in administrative procedures,such as reactive advice in the defense through administrative appeals and administrative disputes in the different areas of urban planning, public procurement, forced expropriation, public function, administrative organization and municipal law, public liability, subsidies, etc.
We offer a multidisciplinary and international integration and vision that allows us to offer global advice on aspects subject to private law such as real estate law and construction law. Commercial companies, among others, are of great relevance during incidents in the execution phase of contracts and concessions, in advice to public and mixed economy companies or in urban and asset-related matters.
The main subjects in which we offer our services:
- Town planning.Advice both to individuals in their different capacities as owners, developers or builders, as public entities in urban planning (planning, management, execution and discipline) preparing reports, opinions and due diligences. These are tasks for which we have technical support from a network of collaborators.
- Public procurement(advice, management, challenges). Advice to both contracting authorities and those tendering and successful bidders. In the preparation phase, preparation of legal opinions on application of the contracting regulations, and drafting of clauses of any contract in the bidding phase; advice in the preparation of bids and challenges; in the execution phase, follow-up of the same and evaluation of measures to be implemented. Advice and intervention before the consultative hiring bodies.
- Forced expropriation.Advice to public and private entities (in particular in valuations and assessments by mutual agreement) intervening in expropriation proceedings, agreements and reversion, before the expropriation jury and, where appropriate, before the administrative jurisdiction.
- Administrative organization. Prior study and advice regarding the legal regime applicable in the processes of formation, reorganization, coordination or modification of instrumental entities (autonomous organizations, public business entities, agencies, etc.) of the public sector; also in the regulation and management of their functioning.
- Goods and services of the administrations. Advice to both administrations and individuals regarding public goods and services. In relation to public services, we advise administrations, concessionaires and service management companies throughout all phases of public tenders and execution.
- Grants. Advice to public bodies, applicants and beneficiaries throughout the process of processing the concession, requesting reimbursement as and where appropriate.
- Access to public information and transparency.Advice to both public entities and certain private entities, in relation to the scope and limits of information that must be actively advertised. Advice also to individuals and groups requesting public information in the exercise of their rights.
- Liability claims against the Public Administrations. Legal advice to both public and private entities in the course of claim procedures.
- Administrative procedures and administrative litigation.. Defense of the interests of public and private clients in all phases of the administrative procedure and administrative litigation in all instances, including the challenge of general provisions.
- Actions before control and inspection bodies.
- Ethical codes.Advice on the development of tools to strengthen integrity and prevent, contain and minimize corruption and support in the process of involving and raising awareness amongst the members of the organization.
- Compliance.Advice on regulatory compliance programs and corporate social responsibility.